• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice, Stage 1 Saint-Germain-en-Laye -> Nemours 195 km, Monday 4th March

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
spalco said:
90° bend in the final K of a sprinters' stage? I hope it's a wide road there, otherwise I don't agree with that sort of route, especially so early in the season. That's just asking for a crash.
The green points are for the finish, 500m to go and 1k to go:
lRrALFp.png

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
this is for petacchi.

i'm very sad to say this because i really appreciate Petacchi style, however i think he's too old now to sprint at a decent level, he didn't retire only because Lampre needed his points.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Suspected broken wrist.

Don't jinx Gesink BTW. This final promises to be very nervous with really small roads.

And Quintana will be his main opponent together with possibly Westra, De Gendt and Peraud. Gesink is not the outstanding favourite here, thinking that has 85% chance of disappointment.

TRENDING THREADS