• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice, Stage 2 Vimory -> Cérilly 200 km, Tuesday 5th March

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Not to rehash or start a new topic, but wet, wind and more profile and the rims...looked to be just that bit of road paint and the stiffer front wheel. I've just seen it to often and never a mention of it from the announcers.

Equipment choice is a valid comment on a crash, but as said, I hope he's OK.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
No. Because according to Harmon he's been complaining about how dangerous yesterday's stage was, saying the organizers were totally wrong to make a stage like that.

I can see why, going over all those narrowed roads didn't really add anything.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
spalco said:
lol, 37k left?

I just now able to tune in because of work, hoping I hadn't missed the finish and being able to catch the last 5k, I didn't expect to have another hour of "racing" left to watch.

Heard the commentator say earlier that they were 50+ minutes behind schedule.

On the bright side, this way I can watch it live, before my first class starts, :), that is as long as they don't go any slower.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Good news :)

Cycling News HD ‏@CyclingNews_HD
Despite the heavy fall it sounds like Nacer Bouhanni has escaped any broken bones #ParisNice

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Intermediate sprint
1. Viviani
2. Chavanel
3. Perez

Hopefully Viviani will take the stage, looks like he's feeling good.
Viviani in yellow now as well.

TRENDING THREADS