• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice, Stage 7 Col d'Eze ITT 9.6 km, Sunday 10/3

6309168e76e8b_thumb.JPG

AXUl66db_o.png

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, there are definitely two different lengths, I remember them talking about Sean Kelly (well him talking about himself) having a very good time on one, Wiggins was faster in time but was on the shorter course, I'm sure we will hear more about it tomorrow as well :D

I think I've remember that right.

Edit: Well at least two!

roundabout said:
I think the courses aren't the same.

But someone like Rominger should be the fastest up the climb. Just because he was.

the courses weren't the same indeed, 9,5 km then 10 km, then 12 km then 12,5 km then again 10 km and now 9,6 km. but if you cut the time for flat(which is approximate of course) rominger is by far the record holder.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Porte will probably solidify his GC lead.
Talansky and Tejay to go into the red zone and finish on the podium. :D
Or even better...move past Porte on GC. :eek: :D

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Ruudz0r said:
This is one of Porte's training climbs, so he is the favourite for me for the stage (so automaticly for GC aswell)

What was he doing last year in this TT?? He finished almost 2 minutes down on Wiggins.