• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Nice velogames league

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm in also, only have to suffer for about a week watching my guys flounder along the roads not the whole year. Good luck to all.

4th after the first day. I'm happy with that and will see where it goes from there. This is my first year participating in all those games and so far I've been not so successful. But I am having a lot of fun and learning everyday what to do better next year or even in upcoming races/games. Thanks for creating the league, by the way. :)

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I created a Tirreno-Adriatico league for our Forum
League Name: CN Forum
League Code: 09110610
I'm 3rd last atm in our Paris-Nice league

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
1-2-3!

Kittel also now out for TA.

1-2-3 This morning for my sprinters!

Ahh I love the smell of melted faces in the morning.

When I saw the Dark green jersey making all the right moves I still wouldn't have dared to believe Coquard could pull off a podium. I was hoping for just consistent top 10's in the sprints.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Wont Stop Wills said:
Kittel also now out for TA.

1-2-3 This morning for my sprinters!

Ahh I love the smell of melted faces in the morning.

When I saw the Dark green jersey making all the right moves I still wouldn't have dared to believe Coquard could pull off a podium. I was hoping for just consistent top 10's in the sprints.

I also got 1-2-3.:)
With Kittel out for TA the sprinters are pretty easy to pick.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Mayomaniac said:
I created a Tirreno-Adriatico league for our Forum
League Name: CN Forum
League Code: 09110610
I'm 3rd last atm in our Paris-Nice league

aww crap I didn't expect to see Tirreno Adriatico in here and just started a thread and league for it.

TRENDING THREADS