• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris Roubaix Live on here

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Distinct lack of live information for the Paris Roubaix, I would have thought at least Susan Westermayer would be in the reporters village in Roubaix velodrome, or lying and watching Eurosport to give the report.

Maybe she is??

Come on Future your readers deserve better than this!!!!!:mad:

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I know that is the link, but its rubbish there is NO commentary all she is talking about is what we have already read in the run up, come one give your reporters a fair crack this is not good.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
You can always turn on the radio or the tv since you are from France. Don't they have live coverage already?

It's not that Susan is following the peloton on the moto (unfortunately)

Daniel Benson

Administrator
Mar 2, 2009
www.cyclingnews.com
Hi there. There's very little information out there atm. No tv, no feed, no radio so we're trying to salvage information from the race radio and from people within the convoy. Trust me, as soon as there's confirmed data it's going straight on the site.

Thanks

Dan

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
we are on, come on switch on, in the sector 23 vertain, heli cam and the moto Gerard Holtz comentating doing a good jon 3.55 peloton behind the break very very windy head wind keeping the bunch together with 137.60 to go come on Jez Hunt les Anglais!!! Stijn Devolder crsashes looks like problems with his ribs.

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
It's not that Susan is following the peloton on the moto (unfortunately)

Challenge accepted. I vow to someday attempt to be the first person from Cyclingnews to run a live while riding pillion. :D

Cheers
Greg Johnson

TRENDING THREADS