• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Roubaix photography

I see we had one for Flanders so i thought we'd have one for roubaix, post your Paris-Roubaix photography. All classic roubaix photos allowed. Whether it is this year, last year, 10 years ago. This first pic comes curtosy of Tim de Waele. So all credit to him. http://www.tdwsport.com/

pic.phpdir20102828filezugx.jpg

Ok, i'll admit i just started this thread to post that.:D It is from Tim's Roubaix Training gallery. So post your favourite pics

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Here are some photos from today's race taken from the Pave Bleu or Sector 4. An absolutely awesome experience.

Firstly, the pain ... oh, my. The pave is brutal.

DSC_2685.jpg

I liked some of the photos from the juniors race because you can see their pain ...

DSC_2678.jpg

DSC_2669.jpg

DSC_2601.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Then the race proper. Cancellara was just a beast. He deserves all the superlatives.

DSC_2778.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

Hushovd putting the hammer down and gapping Boonen.

DSC_2789.jpg

DSC_0522.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Jeremy Hunt putting in a great effort as he heads along the straight section of sector 4.

DSC_0547.jpg

Bernard Eisel in the same section, but swallowing considerable amounts more dust.

DSC_2837.jpg

I just had to put in Robbie McEwen, being an Aussie and also being as surprised as hell to see him racing Paris-Roubaix. Maybe I should have checked the start list!

DSC_2923.jpg

Chase group

DSC_2856.jpg

TRENDING THREADS