• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Roubaix Podium Competition

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
some sad guy seemed to have about 40 attempts using different names and still got them all wrong!

Probably a triathlon fan or disturbed i suppose..

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
sublimit said:
some sad guy seemed to have about 40 attempts using different names and still got them all wrong!

Probably a triathlon fan or disturbed i suppose..

I'm not sure how you would have spotted that. They had the front page article advertising the contest, encouraging people to join the forum and follow the link to post. I was online when the Flanders feed started hitting again, and finally figured out that the link in the article was wrong. I just figured the prizes were good enough to get people to join, and the newbies were doing what they were told. If you're inside a thread, the title is small enough that there'd be no reason to thin it was the website that had screwed up.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Amstel Gold

But we all know Gesink will win so you better skip that one :D

Not the Brabantse Pijl? I can't wait till Wednesday tbh :D

and yes, then it's Gesink time *spits on crossed fingers and realizes something went wrong*

I found the idea of an excellent podium competition.
What will happen to Gesink on the amstel gold race??

A) He will puncture just before the Eyserbosweg
B) He will fall in the descent of the Keuteberg while leading the race
C) He will be taken out by a hostile Gilbert fan on the Cauberg while being in front.
D) He will get outsprinted by a guy who sucked his wheels for 10km