• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Patrik Sinkewitz

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dazed and Confused said:
Sound like he should call CIRC. Otherwise the waiter job at Ricco's cafe might be available.

he's actually friend with riccardo and train together:)
he broke the omerta years ago so he should have seen this coming. from probably hundreds of hgh users, only he was caught. lol classic. he might come back at the same time with ricky.

His reaction to both tests

His own reaction to his A & B sample results:

one.jpg

jens_attacks said:
he's actually friend with riccardo and train together:)
he broke the omerta years ago so he should have seen this coming. from probably hundreds of hgh users, only he was caught. lol classic. he might come back at the same time with ricky.

Knew that.

On the other subject, I think he can get it down to 2 years if he delivers everything this time. All riders, managers, DSs, doctors and suppliers. Work with Ricco on the "case".

That will get us somewhere.

Otherwise drip, drip, drip.

Wait until the current pro's let rip on Patrick...but defend Alberto :rolleyes:

There seems to be a correlation between who the peloton rips into for doping and whether they feel they will meet that person in the peloton anytime soon...bunch of cowards.

Dunno, this is a bit like Riccò's coming from hiding to pull a friend to victory in a Gran Fondo or whatever it was rather than a comeback. I guess he was hoping these types of events didn't count as competitions because he was happy enough to go the official route of entering even though he had to procure and produce false verification in order to enter, rather than Riccò's "fly by night" entry.

I think Santambrogio might still have him beat though.

Friday, August 16, 2024, will be last day of his ban. Anyone knows if there are plans for a comeback?…
:laughing:
You really have some hilarious thoughts crossing your mind from time to time. I almost had forgotten that he existed. He'll be almost 44 when is suspension runs out, I doubt he'll be rocking up anywhere. Maybe a fresh formed W52 team will look for riders?

TRENDING THREADS