• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

People in cycling who you would like to kick in the balls

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Or ball :D

As the title says, people you would like to kick in the balls. Obviously not any fellow posters are to be included, but any pro's/commentators/team managment/officials etc. only those involved in cycling, so that include your local club run or club race.

For me:

Riccardo Ricco - I have been watched the 2008 TdF DVD and I saw Ricco's ride in the Pyrennes, and if I were a team mate (not Piepoli), I would have flown to Italy and kicked him in the balls. As a fan I want to kick him in the balls. At least David Millar has reformed (or so it seems), and Ivan Basso has pulled his head in since he has comeback.

Alexandre Vinokourov - Douchebag of the highest order.

Stefan Shumacher - Admit it you doped.

Bernhard Kohl - Took us all for chumps and proved he wasn't that good to begin with. At least he has owned up.

Pat McQuaid - Probably doesn't take a rocket scientist to work this one out. I won't miss him when he goes.

• Haha
Reactions: gregrowlerson
A

Anonymous

cadel.. just to see if his face is capable of expression..

craig1985 said:
Stefan Shumacher - Admit it you doped.

In a way he sort of did. After the Tdf when there CERA results became public, he started saying the stuff that everyone says (ie. i never doped, i'll fight this, etc, etc) and he just kept denying and denying. But when the tests from beijing became public his lawyer came out and said that the CERA was just left over from the tour and that he didn't actually dope for the olympics.

In a way i can understand that considering the piece of *** performance he put in;)

But ack to your topic. The people id like to kick in the scrotum:

UCI - Just seems like these guys really just don't want to clean the sport up. A few no names here and there to try and keep the public happy.

Ricco - Just his complete arrogance basically.

Spanish doping agency(?) - Not 100% sure about who this is, but the group of people who just sat on OP like it didnt exist. This all could be dead and buried if they dealt with it years ago. Valverde could have already done his time.

Boonen - 3 times now he's been done for cocaine and he still wants sympathy for being left out of tdf. Just go away and clean yourself up.

And all the old school coaches, DS, management who still believe in the old ways (Doping). They just keep hanging around like a stench that wont go away.

A

Anonymous

As a man, I feel the need to stand up and say that this topic isn't cool. It isn't cool at all. You don't go around just kicking men in the balls. Not cool.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
As a man, I feel the need to stand up and say that this topic isn't cool. It isn't cool at all. You don't go around just kicking men in the balls. Not cool.
I would make an exception for Verbruggen.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
One name ranks above all others: The worst, most egotistical *** ever to "grace" a bike race in my lifetime.
Truly a gargantuan jackass who has never shown any respect for anyone, has lied, cheated and backstabbed pretty much everyone that has helped his career rise, and honestly truly believes that he as a person is better than anyone else and that he as a rider ranks with Coppi, Merckx and Hinault.

Filippo Pozzato

If any rider crashes, no matter how much I dislike the rider (a bit hard, since I t tend to have sympathy for pretty much everyone no matter what they do), I will be worried and strongly hope the rider is okay and hasn't been hurt in any way. If any DS does more than his fair share to bring this sport down, I may dislike him, but I won't wish them harm, even if it is Patrick Lefévère.

But Pozzato can plant his helmetless head in a rock at 100kms/h and I'd snicker.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I'd go for all the suit-n-tie wearing "officials" who have no idea what the hell is going on, what is good for the actual cyclist (or cycling in general), who can't get their sh!t together, and are in it just to feed their egos and chase perceived power.

I don't mind the cyclists so much.

Except for all those "old rich guys" who think shelling out $10,000 on bike and equipment will make them fast! Ha!

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
mr. tibbs said:
Whoever keeps messin w/ the Cyclingnews website. First the news part gets all funky and now the forum is partitioned? Stop it! :mad:
It was done to separate the doping fluff from the racing stuff. I think it's a good idea.

A

Anonymous

so we currently have cadel (or cadle as eurosport seem to insist on calling him) in the lead with two people wanting to kick him..

any advances :D

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
so we currently have cadel (or cadle as eurosport seem to insist on calling him) in the lead with two people wanting to kick him..

any advances :D

make that three for cadel and two for vino, both from me

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Craig1985 your list is pretty good but I would add any doper since the festina affair of 1998 and that other dope that ran the UCI before Mc Squaid