• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Perfect vs practical PED regimen?

Let's face it, most of us can't get access to the goodies the big boys use. So I ask you the question, what is your perfect (or ideal) PED regimen and what is your practical regimen?

Ideally I'd go the transfusion route as retroactive testing would likely turn up any new generation EPO mimics. Throw in a few rounds of hGH during intense build-up phases and I think I'd be unstoppable. Insulin is a bit over the top, but I imagine if I had an 'all-out' day, I'd go for a few injections to help stock up again.

On a practical level, I go for caffeine to push myself during rides, and post ride it's carbohydrate and protein heavy replenishment. I've tried a bunch of recovery promoters, and have settled on diphenhydramine. About 10-12 hours after taking, hGH is peaking, but falls off rapidly by 14-16 hours. Pre-race I go heavy theophylline/caffeine/saccharose mix.

Seems to work and I haven't tested positive yet.

What's your ideal versus every day regimen?

Willy_Voet said:
Let's face it, most of us can't get access to the goodies the big boys use. So I ask you the question, what is your perfect (or ideal) PED regimen and what is your practical regimen?

Ideally I'd go the transfusion route as retroactive testing would likely turn up any new generation EPO mimics. Throw in a few rounds of hGH during intense build-up phases and I think I'd be unstoppable. Insulin is a bit over the top, but I imagine if I had an 'all-out' day, I'd go for a few injections to help stock up again.

On a practical level, I go for caffeine to push myself during rides, and post ride it's carbohydrate and protein heavy replenishment. I've tried a bunch of recovery promoters, and have settled on diphenhydramine. About 10-12 hours after taking, hGH is peaking, but falls off rapidly by 14-16 hours. Pre-race I go heavy theophylline/caffeine/saccharose mix.

Seems to work and I haven't tested positive yet.

What's your ideal versus every day regimen?

Hookers and blow.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Hookers and blow. Don't forget the hash-oil balm. It applies just like chap-stick on your owies. Available with prescription from select California marijuana clinics/Compassianete providers.

The most accesible PED is steroids. For the amatuer, who races probably not more than two hours once or twice a month or crits where strength and sprint take a que, roiding properly is going to give a good advantage. ive known alot of skinny ripped guys who could push anaerobic thresholds all day on the gear and really, if you know what you are doing, you dont necessarily gain weight on the juice.

for major volume training, roids probably wont give you what you need. The EPO type products are harder to find unless you are in that scene.

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Umm...yeaaah...gotta go with hookers and their blow on this one toooo. Heard of roid rage but never enraged over a free het with a free het.

Moose McKnuckles said:
Hookers and blow.

Interesting. I hope I'm not assuming wrong, but in your answer, do you mean your ideal program is 'hookers' and your practical program is 'blow'?

I can understand the practical application of cocaine to racing/training...lack of pain perception, feeling of euphoria, ability to push yourself, etc.

But do you say hookers as in that's your ideal world or the best way to train/compete? Reason I ask is that many pros forgo sex during big races...save up their stamina and whatnot. I think people made jokes about Lemond b/c of that, but who can argue with his results.

Anyway, I'll have to give the 'blow' a shot. Where I live, it isn't hard to come by. Full report in a couple of days.

zealot66 said:
The most accesible PED is steroids. For the amatuer, who races probably not more than two hours once or twice a month or crits where strength and sprint take a que, roiding properly is going to give a good advantage. ive known alot of skinny ripped guys who could push anaerobic thresholds all day on the gear and really, if you know what you are doing, you dont necessarily gain weight on the juice.

for major volume training, roids probably wont give you what you need. The EPO type products are harder to find unless you are in that scene.

I get fat too easily, I'm scared of taking roids b/c I'd probably put on too much weight. Any tips?

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Forget that!
Give me liquorice, pizza beer, a woman in great shape, and plenty of natural endorphins.
It you can't do it naturally, why do it at all.
The are enough dopes in the world without adding dopers!

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Willy_Voet said:
Interesting. I hope I'm not assuming wrong, but in your answer, do you mean your ideal program is 'hookers' and your practical program is 'blow'?

In that context I'm going to go with: Ideal program = high class hookers and blow; Practical = cheap hookers and blow. On second thought, forget the blow.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Willy_Voet said:

I can understand the practical application of cocaine to racing/training...lack of pain perception, feeling of euphoria, ability to push yourself, etc.

But do you say hookers as in that's your ideal world or the best way to train/compete? Reason I ask is that many pros forgo sex during big races...save up their stamina and whatnot. I think people made jokes about Lemond b/c of that, but who can argue with his results.

Anyway, I'll have to give the 'blow' a shot. Where I live, it isn't hard to come by. Full report in a couple of days.

Blow can have a strong laxative effect, so don't do it too soon before you ride. Or try this, do it once a couple hours before, then eliminate, come down, chill and then bump again.

At least that's what I have heard.

Hookers right before riding? ehhh...sounds like it could be problematic, a climax releases hormones or chemicals that tend to have a narcotic effect on males. maybe hookers before the laxative blow would give enough time for all the negative side effects.

how about hookers after you race? that would induce you to get done quicker.

Is 'hooker' a stimulus job?

TRENDING THREADS