• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Permettez-moi de me pr?senter

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Bonjour Mon Amis of le Velo!

Mon nom is Francois and I am the world's first "transnationalist." You see I am a French person trapped in a body of an American. I also speak "Franglish." It is a language which I am Inventing.

I first learned of the wonderful spotif of le Velo from all mon amis of le Club de Chaos le Veloing during le tour duh georgia. Most all persons of le Club de Chaos Cycling are very friendly and helped me through tough times when mon frere who is a professionale backyard wrestling promoter and part time paper boy in le park de trailor in which I lived wanted to become mon agent de cycling professioanle when he learned that this had become my dream. To become a professionale cyclist de Velo.

He has chased me around le Monde where I have meet many amis and see many interesting things of le Velo. I like to share the stories of mon travels and to talk about le Velo with all mon amis of le bicycle.

Mon amis Captain Chaos suggested I join this forum to make new mon amis and share my story! I look forward to many discussions of le Velo with all my new mon amis of le forum de cyclingnews!

Mon favorite professional l'equipe de velo is Bbox Bouyeus Telecom. I amore them because I also amore rap music and Bbox reminds moi of hip hop music.

one interesting thing you may not know about moi is that I lived in a mime monistary for 6 months while I was on the run from mon frere. During that time I was not able to parley with anyone and could not call mon amis because all the telephones where invisible. I finally had to leave because I am claustriphobic and I always felt like I was trapped in a box.

Bon jour.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Mon amis of le forum de cyclingnews. Who enjoys riding of Le Trivelo! If is very french!

david-duffield.jpg

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
un million de pardons Francois 3000
Ponctuation fran?aise est n?cessaire:eek:

Je suis curieux de conna?tre votre nom
Peut-etre vous le savez hipity-hop Andre?

alors vous pouvez parler de la bicyclette

TRENDING THREADS