• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

peter sagan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
wowow the guy hes very strong how could be the others going flat out mouth wide open running out of breath ,he past them has a bullet even slow down before the line how could be so many win this year then not slowing down something fishy never ever see that in my entire life ,does someone explain i am very suspicious here sure he has a huge talent .
maybe a new training program ha ha or maybe new drug hes impossible a guy performs so strong since the beginning of the season if he keep going sure it will win the Olympic race very easy.
next year many team will have a open check book too have signed up.
good Luke too him

May 18, 2009
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:
wowow the guy hes very strong how could be the others going flat out mouth wide open running out of breath ,he past them has a bullet even slow down before the line how could be so many win this year then not slowing down something fishy never ever see that in my entire life ,does someone explain i am very suspicious here sure he has a huge talent .
maybe a new training program ha ha or maybe new drug hes impossible a guy performs so strong since the beginning of the season if he keep going sure it will win the Olympic race very easy.
good Luke too him

lol. I forgot about this poster.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:
good Luke too him

Good Bo and Luke to you as-well.
Sagan at the Tour of Cali not so much. Sagan at the tour de france well he makes this look easy. What does that say to a cycling fan? It is there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.