• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Peter Stetina

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
Vaughters tweeted today that Peter Stetina blew a 90 Vo2max in testing this week. Garmin has some seriously talented youngsters on their squad!

A

Anonymous

Kennf1 said:
Vaughters tweeted today that Peter Stetina blew a 90 Vo2max in testing this week. Garmin has some seriously talented youngsters on their squad!

I talked to his uncle Wayne for a little while at a stage of the ToC this year about Peter. His words were, "watch out".

This kid can ride and all anyone wants to talk about is T Phinney (who is very talented also). Peter will be a very competitive stage racer, IMO.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
I talked to his uncle Wayne for a little while at a stage of the ToC this year about Peter. His words were, "watch out".

This kid can ride and all anyone wants to talk about is T Phinney (who is very talented also). Peter will be a very competitive stage racer, IMO.

If he's got any part of his Dad's genes and race smarts he will be good. From what limited racing experience I've had against Wayne Stetina he stands out as a class, clean act. Good pedigree and influence for an up and comer.