• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pictures of you

No+Pictures+Please.jpg

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
hmmmmm

Michielveedeebee said:
this is a fail thread :p

maybe if there was a verb involved in the concept? I've always found a good verb helps to know what to do EG "POST"... or some other qualifier like an adjective. "old" or "naked".
just saying

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
i guess everyone is a spy , lol

Spy vs. Spy .

So no one wants to become visible . Training in secret while no one else is aware that you are pushing the biggest gear up the mountain . Too funny .
Dont let them know who you are , it makes having a handle useless . hahahah .
Comes right next to the thread that states what car you drive or what job you do . AT least those threads people still think they are hiding .
But a picture , OMG . Then all the hairy legs of the oldtimers will come into view . lmao .

I hope everyone is laughing hard .
:D:D:D

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Curious ? ( just humour )

Awe , come one . Only 7 people replied but 1065 had a look .
REally so i guess there are lots of curious people out there trying to just see how much weight everyone gained and just who they actually know . Chances are they ride a bigger gear than you do at the last fundraiser .
What if it is your neighbour , and he took the honours and beat everyone at that fundraiser . What are you going to do then ?
YOu could be riding with a former * Florida Altoona city limit sign sprint Winner* at spring training camp. Then you would have a chance to get an autograph . :D:D:D

TRENDING THREADS