• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pippo's blog

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Okay, Pippo, not a good start.

You would come across much more sanguine if you weren't so defensive with your 'eff you unless you're God because you just don't understand me' attitude.

Now that you're writing about yourself we can know the real you instead of the bright, shiny surfaces that the world identifies as Pippo Pozzato.

We might not be able to judge you, but we can at least see what God sees now - inside the hearts of men.

What do you suppose He thinks so far?

You think riders of Coppi's era are quaint, as unworldly as monks. God would judge them favourably then, wouldn't He?

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
It's always great to read about Pippo Pozzato. Great rider who makes cycling look cool and stylish - especially on the bike! He'll get a big classic this year if there's any justice, he deserves one. Keep it up Pippo!

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Pippo

I like Pozzato a lot. He is my favourite rider and I hope he can make 2010 still a good saison after he was ill. It kinda ruined Paris Roubaix although he was good there but not 100%.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
CycloErgoSum said:
Okay, Pippo, not a good start.
Hey! Who are you to say if it's a good start or not. Remember...
toq5.6_600.jpg

:D