• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Playing Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...e9GuWg?docId=cf9793db06b8446a81a3b56b13ad24af

Does anyone have a line on this reporter? I think someone is beating a drum for the Armstrong PR machine. I will bet that the decision to indict Armstrong was made BEFORE the Justice Dept. spent the bucks to send investigators to France.

Here are the contributors. Not to surprising.
"AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch and AP Entertainment Writer Anthony McCartney in Los Angeles and AP Sports Writer Jim Vertuno in Austin, Texas contributed to this report."

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
This link was posted 24 hours ago under the awesome "Give Lance a chance" thread. Mind you it's got a nice ring to it. Lance should use it in his upcoming trial.
Yeah, I can imagine people outside the courtroom singing it to the tune of "Give Peace a Chance".

May 20, 2010
Visit site
They can beat all the drums they want. If Tom DeLay (another Texan) can be taken down, rest assured, so can Armstrong.

If the next Dancing with the Stars features Lance, we know things are headed for a bad outcome for him. I'll bet he is a slightly better dancer than DeLay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS