• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Poll: New Website Layouts

Pol: Your opinion of the website changes

• Other - please provide details below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Personally I dislike the changes, mainly because now the actual website with the information is much too small compared to the advertisement and it no longer reads pleasantly, it also distracts from the articles themselves, although I do realize why it is.

Other

I like the new layout its subtle but effective. I also like the inclusion of the videos in the reportage.
The reason I chose OTHER is because the "recent" Forum threads are not placed in the respective sections. I wind up in clinic etc. when i did not want to. Apart from that minor complaint the site is GREAT. Thanks for the awesome job.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I am missing the news wrapups that we had each day (section were several news items were grouped together). You dropped them once before, then brought them back and now gone again.