• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Poll of the new era

Do you hate Sky/Wiggins?

• I love him/them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
yep I do not really "hate" anyone but I strongly dislike them

Isit specifically Sky or riders who ride for them because I can understand if you don't enjoy how they race, but i would of thought you would like Froome because he is not boring like Wiggins. or do you hate them out of spite because a Sky rider could be the diff between Contador winning or coming 2nd?.:D

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
This poll is off kilter for me - the choice is either...

black v white

or

lackadaisical v sycophantic

As human beings no hate. What they reperesent, seething anger, which I am not sure is hate?

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol, i'm in opposition whatever the matter it would be.
:D

I like Sky because their racing flurries the brain by bringing such a big public reasonance. I laugh my heart out when I read that one's rider won fairly while Sky doesn't do it. A significant part of the form literally sinks in this feeling. And it is extremely funny. Afterall, they have very spectacular racing style. The more big forces we have the better.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
What do you mean? If people says cow dung smells awful you will opine that it taste sweet?

I'm in minority almost on all the questions we discuss. The last part is not for me. Apparently you confused the forums.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
For me Sky are like the original Star Trek. Both set out on a 5 year mission and hopefully like Star Trek, Sky will be cancelled before the completion of the 5 years.

Although I don't mind Star Trek

TRENDING THREADS