• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Poll: Should the Babes on Bikes thread be re-opened?

Babes on Bikes thread?

• Not fussed either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Quite simple really. Yes. No. don't mind either way.

It's too difficult reading through 12 pages of rubbish to decide opinion so lets do it here. No need to leave a comment just vote.

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree completely with your logic, it seems those with the power to lock don’t ;)

Maybe if there are enough votes for yes here without the muddled arguments in the other thread it may get it un-locked?

Jul 25, 2010
twitter.com
I liked that thread, but guys it's time to give it up. We were running out of decent material anyway.

If it does come back, I'd rather see proper female cyclists & not pictures of half naked women with a bike wheel in the background.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Izzy eviel said:
I liked that thread, but guys it's time to give it up. We were running out of decent material anyway.

If it does come back, I'd rather see proper female cyclists & not pictures of half naked women with a bike wheel in the background.

In Bold- Get your @ss to the nearest nunnery for blasphemy before you burn for all eternity.

I am enjoying the argument much more than I enjoyed the thread. No opinion either way. But the mods should leave it locked as a testament to their bad judgment.

May 24, 2010
Visit site
bobs *** said:
In Bold- Get your @ss to the nearest nunnery for blasphemy before you burn for all eternity.

I am enjoying the argument much more than I enjoyed the thread. No opinion either way. But the mods should leave it locked as a testament to their bad judgment.

That statement might somehow sound like some sort of perverted poetic justice to you. But the "others" will still consider it a "win" if it works out as you suggest. I won't have a hard time living my life if it does stay locked, but I vote for it to be unlocked. Unlocking it will show us all that those that run CN have some fortitude to stand up to a small minority, and just let others just have some plain old fun. Let the delicates among us just have to choose to ignore the thread, if it's re-opened.

A

Anonymous

Ferminal said:
Not if it means the end of the Gnomes...

Sshhh!! Don't mention the gnomes thread. Someone may find it offensive to gnomes and they'll close that one too!! :p