• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Post a pic of your desktop

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Or not :p

But here is mine though:

24694_10150104371765062_892240061_11114325_6330289_n.jpg

Don't ask me what the sign says as I don't understand Vietnamese. I took it in the town of Hoi An. A day where all the heat and humidity plus every man and his dog was trying to find me a hotel (I already had one) or to go ride on the back of their motor bike on a tour of the place, and I was in a rather crappy mood.

Nice Elapid,

It looks like bigfoot the tiger in the second one. I'm guessing the tiger on top was only a baby cub?

And the first pic, don't know the insects proper name but you will probably remember it's Aussie name: The Stick Bug:D Well that is what it is called down here.

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
El Imbatido said:
Nice Elapid,

It looks like bigfoot the tiger in the second one. I'm guessing the tiger on top was only a baby cub?

And the first pic, don't know the insects proper name but you will probably remember it's Aussie name: The Stick Bug:D Well that is what it is called down here.

Nice desktop pictures indeed. I believe the english name for the insect is praying mantis.

knewcleardaze said:
I would post a pic of my desktop, but I don't know how.:confused:

If you hold ctrl then press the printscreen button it will take a pic of your desktop exactly how it looks. So if you want a pic of your desktop you will first have to minimise all your open programs and webpages otherwise it will take a pic of them.

Then go into 'Paint', then go to 'edit'---------> 'paste' or just hit ctrl + v and it will paste the pic into paint. Now save it as a jpeg file.

Then put it through imageshack or tinypic or another picture uploading program then paste the link it gives you inbetween image bbcodes.

ie.

Hope that helps

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Stupid Windows 7 Starter edition on my netbook... Can't change the desktop without altering the registry and although I know how to do it, I just CBA to do it because I know if anything messes up they ill use it to void my warranty...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts