• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Post Evidence to assist Kimmage here

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
gives me an idea, though... hey, don't think the umpteenth thread on the same bloody subject started by one of the trolls is necessary, just name that rider.

the mods have been letting them slide for now (free reign? lunatics running the asylum?), but name that name and bam! gone it goes!

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Kimmage means business.

I have lodged a criminal complaint against Hein Verbruggen and Pat McQuaid. I have initiated these proceedings not for myself - this is...

...not about Paul Kimmage, but on behalf of the whistle blowers - Stephen Swart, Frankie Andreu, Floyd Landis, Christophe Bassons...

...Nicolas Aubier, Gilles Delion, Graeme Obree and every other cyclist who stood up for truth and the sport they loved and were dismissed...

..as "cowards" and "scumbags" by Verbruggen and McQuaid.

Lets see what the likes of Cookson say now?

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Paul has just launched a counter suit against Pat and the UCI, in Switzerland I assume, just coming through on Twitter!!

Sorry not UCI but HEIN Beersluggin!!

May 26, 2010
Visit site
This has to be the most courageous move by anyone in the sport in decades.

Forget your stage wins, GT wins, Monument wins etc this eclipses them all.

May 7, 2009
Visit site
D-Queued said:
And, since we have lost the other thread and its donation links, time to add this here:

http://nyvelocity.com/content/features/2012/paul-kimmage-defense-fund

Total now over $85,000.

Best money ever spent on cycling. Period.

Dave.

Please everyone who holds a USAC license, take that money you would have spent on renewing for 2013 and instead donate to this fund. Take a year off racing and fix it instead !

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I made a small donation when the defense fund was first announced, but I'm going to make another one now. This is exactly how I wanted to see my donation being spent!

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Consider whether the evidence you may have should be shared privately with Kimmage's lawyers. We have just lived through the proof of over a decade of effective witness intimidation. In any case, try to avoid writing a guide for H and M's defense.

It seems to me that one thing that should be looked at is how the teams' anti-doping money was used as seed money for the the UCI's race promotion company. Taking money for one purpose then using it for another looks like clear-cut fraud. At the very least, the teams should demand an equity stake on the business since it was their money put at risk.

TRENDING THREADS