• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pot riding for the black kettle!

cyclestationgiuseppe said:
Now don't get me wrong, I am a big Dennis Hopper fan, and I am sorry he died of cancer, but, the irony here is just so epic, I am at a loss for words!

http://www.livestrong.com/teamradioshack/news_video-lance-rides-dennis-hopper-tour-de-suisse/

maybe he will ride the TDF for Keith Richards, Amy Winehouse, AA etc etc...

Now that he has successfully brought cancer awareness to the masses, I'm hoping he will ride for my former-neighbor's deceased Golden Retriever Skippy and do the same for dog lovers. Or maybe not. There's much more work to be done. I understand that in certain parts of the world, there are people still unaware of cancer. In particular, ignorance is high among some members here that live in the blissful nation of UnderARock-istan.

A

Anonymous

incredibly amusing that lance feels the need to remind everyone that he last rode the tour de suisse in 2001 and won it..

like we dont know lance.. that was the year you didnt fail the test you then had covered up :D

May 26, 2010
Visit site
can someone post the general tone of what is linked as i have no wish to clink on it and add to LA millions as he receives money everytime some goes to his website....

Dennis Hopper was a lifelong republican, which seemed at odds with his lifestyle as portrayed on the big screen, but i believe not his private life...

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
can someone post the general tone of what is linked as i have no wish to clink on it and add to LA millions as he receives money everytime some goes to his website....

+1

I'm not clicking on the livestrong sites, so please do a summary of what was written.

peloton said:
+1

I'm not clicking on the livestrong sites, so please do a summary of what was written.

It's disgusting that LA makes money from things like this.

To the OP, does it really surprise you?! If there's a cancer train leaving the station, you can be sure LA will be on board rattling his collection tin around.

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:

Dennis Hopper was a lifelong republican, which seemed at odds with his lifestyle as portrayed on the big screen, but i believe not his private life...

blah blah cyclings biggest druggie riding for hollywoods biggest druggie

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Kender said:
blah blah cyclings biggest druggie riding for hollywoods biggest druggie

Thanks. I was going to add +1 to the other person who didn't want to click it.

Your summary was what I expected if I had to watch it.

TRENDING THREADS