• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pre Tour de France-thread

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
Broccolidwarf said:
Is it just me, or is Cort holding a sign saying "my goal is the white jersey"?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1014929426268741632

They had similar signs last year, with some riders having fun with it. Kwaitkowski held up a sign next to Froome saying 'I'm beating this guy' or something similar, while Chavez said he was aiming for the green jersey. :lol:

Good :D

For a moment, I thought something crazy had happened on their mountain training camp :p

Re: Re:

Broccolidwarf said:
Pricey_sky said:
Broccolidwarf said:
Is it just me, or is Cort holding a sign saying "my goal is the white jersey"?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1014929426268741632

They had similar signs last year, with some riders having fun with it. Kwaitkowski held up a sign next to Froome saying 'I'm beating this guy' or something similar, while Chavez said he was aiming for the green jersey. :lol:

Good :D

For a moment, I thought something crazy had happened on their mountain training camp :p

Well, he could get it if Gaviria and Groenewegen don't sprint well on the first stage.

Re:

yaco said:
The boos for Team Sky were deafening - Thomas seemed particularly offended and barely uttered a few words when interviewed on stage - Anyway Sky will be darlings next year after Pinot joins the team.

I hope that doesn't happen. Pinot has been close to the podium recently it's just illness, or TT issues he has to work on. If he does leave to get a fresh approach I hope he goes to another team. Sky already have plenty of talent, let's even it out a bit.