• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Predict RadioShack Tour Team

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 15, 2010
Visit site
sublimit said:
Anything Radioshack achieve at the tour wont be credible, so its not worth thinking about.

I dont think Brajkovic will ride though owing to him likely to upstage Armstrong.

it would be awesome to see Lance give the same post stage interviews as last year, especially if he kept referring to brajki as alberto.

If only we could get another re-run of arcalis.

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Umm...after what i saw in today's stage, i'm not that sure of Paulinho anymore...his tongue was lying down the road like a red carpet for the late coming ones...and what happened to Vaitkus? He didn't start today...i hope he got to go on a special lithuanian summer festival, case if it's something about his health, or simply couldn't keep up, that means bad news, in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Plus one Twitter consultant

and two wikipedia editors to update his wiki daily

i feel like bursting into song.. old lance armstrong had a farm, ee i ee i oh...

Oldman said:
So Janny Brat just paced with Contador all the way to the finish at le Alpe'. We can assume he has a place on the team. Do you think Brat will be given free rein if LA gets dropped on the first big climb of the Tour? Of course it's a long time away but maybe there's logic behind RS's strategy?

If anything it should be seen as a threat. This show of form and talent should be shut down like young Machanaacooodo. Think it means he won't get a place on the team.

TeamSkyFans said:
and two wikipedia editors to update his wiki daily

i feel like bursting into song.. old lance armstrong had a farm, ee i ee i oh...

Its like how many Radioshack riders does it take to change a light bulb? 7

1 to pay the UCI, 2 to receive the tip off from the testers, 1 to hold watch out the front of the team bus when it has "broken down", 1 to hold the IV straight, 2 to ensure the dog names match the owners and one to write Lances press release on how he won "clean".

Sorry that’s about 9.

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
I think the team will be:

Miller
Novtzky
Weasel
A supreme court judge
3 Members of the FBI narcotics division
and 2 jail wardens.

Another entertaining yet clinical analysis .....:rolleyes::)

At the risk of derailing how well is Popo travelling? Enough to be a certainty?

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Flandis dropped the ball, the ball broke the machine, and now it is tour time. Radioshack at the tour and its intended lineup - seems so uninspiring

1236241627_blueball_factory.gif

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
tubularglue said:
Flandis dropped the ball, the ball broke the machine, and now it is tour time. Radioshack at the tour and its intended lineup - seems so uninspiring

1236241627_blueball_factory.gif

Are you predicting a dunk slam for someone?:eek: