• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey 2016 (2.HC)

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
torcia_86 said:
TMP402 said:
torcia_86 said:
Mareczko is a very interesting guy , I'm very curious to see him at the Giro.

I wish he raced for Poland.
He has already raced for Italy , i'm not surprised to see him at the worlds in Qatar
I think he said that he wants to win th U23 RR. There are too many sprinters who want do lead the Italian team, but if he's the strongest he should become the team leader, maybe the distance could be a problem for him. Gaviria will race the elite race and the only other guy who could beat him in the U23 race is Ewan.

Mayomaniac said:
torcia_86 said:
TMP402 said:
torcia_86 said:

He has already raced for Italy , i'm not surprised to see him at the worlds in Qatar
I think he said that he wants to win th U23 RR. There are too many sprinters who want do lead the Italian team, but if he's the strongest he should become the team leader, maybe the distance could be a problem for him. Gaviria will race the elite race and the only other guy who could beat him in the U23 race is Ewan.
Gaviria will actually race with the U23s.

DNP-Old said:
Mayomaniac said:
torcia_86 said:
TMP402 said:
torcia_86 said:

Gaviria will actually race with the U23s.
Well thats stupid.

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Nice win for Roson. Feel sorry for Hansen. Good work from Hirt, at first for Rebellin, than CCC let him go...wheelsucker Cieslik doing zero work than sprint Hirt to the finish line. What a moron. By the way official timing has 7 second gap between Hirt and Cieslik - no way it was seven seconds.

TRENDING THREADS