• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey 2016 (2.HC)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Squire said:
Geraint Too Fast said:
Rebellin vs Diaz vs Diniz vs Sayar.

giphy.gif

I love this post :D

It's sad that security concerns make several teams skip this race. Would have been a great opportunity for Orica to give the likes of Jack Haig valuable leadership experience, the same for Sam Oomen, Laurens De Plus or one of the young Gazprom climbers.

Curious to see what Petilli can do if he's given the chance to shine.

How many riders do you think comprise a team - We had LBL today, last day of the Tour Of Croatia, Romandie starts Tuesday and Yorkshire starts Friday - And that's not even considering Giro which starts in 12 days - Team's have finite resources.

Re: Re:

yaco said:
Squire said:
Geraint Too Fast said:
Rebellin vs Diaz vs Diniz vs Sayar.

giphy.gif

I love this post :D

It's sad that security concerns make several teams skip this race. Would have been a great opportunity for Orica to give the likes of Jack Haig valuable leadership experience, the same for Sam Oomen, Laurens De Plus or one of the young Gazprom climbers.

Curious to see what Petilli can do if he's given the chance to shine.

How many riders do you think comprise a team - We had LBL today, last day of the Tour Of Croatia, Romandie starts Tuesday and Yorkshire starts Friday - And that's not even considering Giro which starts in 12 days - Team's have finite resources.

That actually never crossed my mind. Guess I'm not used to having Croatia and Yorkshire around.

The nuclear meltdown is still on. Diaz, Rebellin and Sayar all made it in the first group. Only Diniz missed out, but that wasn't too unexpected. Petilli still in contention too, but Niemiec will be the main man for Lampre after today, I suspect, if he didn't burn himself out.

Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
Pricey_sky said:
Niemiec was in trouble for a while there, didn't look too good. Going to be tough for the Rebellin/Hansen group to get back.
They are not coming back. 1 minute down and Greg Henderson is starting to get really tired from leading the chase.
Really hope Bilbao will put the hammer down on the last climb!

Me too! Really superb stuff from Caja today.

TRENDING THREADS