• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pro Look-a-likes

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
Danilo Napolitano

153138__ponch_l.jpg

Poncherello

msr07pre-napolitano.jpg

A

Anonymous

Notso Swift said:
That is a Classic!

gave me the shivers too when I saw it. Rumor has it Franco was recently overheard saying, " I refuse to race in a peloton that would have someone like me as a rider!"

A

Anonymous

theyoungest said:
Gotta say, Pippo Pozzato looks remarkably like Pellizotti in this pic.

BUSTED! OK Ok I got it wrong. Forget that.... FRANCO, that's wanted to say, really I did, they all end in "O" its so confusing... its still good (note to self: pay more attention) better get into the time machine and go fix it

sloth.jpg

Cuddles

0007_CadelEvansPortatPhSpt.jpg

Sloth

The similarities don't stop there

A cornered sloth may swipe at its attackers in an effort to scare them away or wound them - Cuddles giving an interview

Sloths move only when necessary and even then very slowly - Cuddles on a mountain stage

The female of the species is known to emit a loud, shrill scream during the mating season to attract males. This scream has been remarked to sound exactly like that of a woman screaming. - Cuddles giving an interview

It is a solitary animal - so is Cuddles especially when the whole team has ****ed off after the first cat 4 climb of the day.

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
I wanted to make a joke about Gerdemann on one of the Giro stage threads (I think) and my post got censored.
It was about his similarity to Hilary S****, as posted on this thread. Either there is an issue about Hillary's last name or someone is very fond of Linus or it was just a lame joke.

My point is: he looks just like her, we may have a winner. Is either that or Floyd-Kid Rock.

TRENDING THREADS