• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Procyclinggame 2022

Feb 9, 2022
Visit site
Does anyone here participate in the procyclinggame?

I started this year for the first time but I think I didn't understand the price system of the website and Id like to talk about the rules and other aspects of the game.

Feb 9, 2022
Visit site
Yeah, absolutely time consuming...

Did you understand how the price rules work? It is supposed to be [base price] + 50 x [# teams]. But still there are players (Evenepoel, Valverde,...) whose price is NOW lower then the baseprice, even if they are in a lot of teams!

Yeah, absolutely time consuming...

Did you understand how the price rules work? It is supposed to be [base price] + 50 x [# teams]. But still there are players (Evenepoel, Valverde,...) whose price is NOW lower then the baseprice, even if they are in a lot of teams!
Hmm, I haven't really thought about that. I only signed up after the season had started, so I'm not really trying to be competitive.

TRENDING THREADS