• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Purito is Clean!!! Clinic Says So

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Not a word. Not so much as an innuendo.

Amazing!!

It MUST be genuine talent.

I'm just wondering...... is it only Anglos that dope, or is it only bad when Anglos dope.....Hmmm.

cycladianpirate said:

Amazing!!

I'm just wondering...... is it only Anglos that dope, or is it only bad when Anglos dope.....Hmmm.

I think you need to open your eyes a little bit, the thread on page 1 of the clinic entitled Rodriguez and the TT of his life.

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
cycladianpirate said:

Amazing!!

I've actually made comments towards this ^^ but I guess its because there is no big thread about it ?

But I think we will be able to make a thread about every single team after Sky's tour.. its looks like the other teams wanted a even playingfield ^^

Where were you when other people didnt get a thread ?? is it only because the focus is on the Brites now ?? is that why you are so angry ???

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
pmcg76 said:
I think you need to open your eyes a little bit, the thread on page 1 of the clinic entitled Rodriguez and the TT of his life.

Indeed alot of people wrote in that ^^ but it just looks like blind nationalism tbh.. sadly.. nothing new

May 14, 2010
Visit site
cycladianpirate said:

Amazing!!

It is only Anglos who dope. No one else.

But if anyone else were to dope, you're right, it wouldn't be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.