• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Qatar - stage 5 - Lusail - Madinat Al Shamal Distance: 142 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
taiwan said:
Good to get an idea of how Theo Bos is going. Looked like he went far too early yesterday as well, but apparently he was meant to be leading Haussler out. If Haussler was angry yesterday, he'll be raging today that they still haven't managed to get a stage of this race, considering how close they've come. I'm still finding it pretty hard to spot the jerseys at the moment (although the camera angle didn't help). Anyone else? Who was that on Bos' wheel when he opened the sprint?

Thanks for the video, by the way.

It's impossible to tell the difference between Haussler in grey and Saxo riders.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
taiwan said:
Good to get an idea of how Theo Bos is going. Looked like he went far too early yesterday as well, but apparently he was meant to be leading Haussler out. If Haussler was angry yesterday, he'll be raging today that they still haven't managed to get a stage of this race, considering how close they've come. I'm still finding it pretty hard to spot the jerseys at the moment (although the camera angle didn't help). Anyone else? Who was that on Bos' wheel when he opened the sprint?

Thanks for the video, by the way.

Looked to me too that Bos went too early today (can kind of forgive him yesterday - last year we saw a few occasions of Millar leading out the wrong team's sprinter!).

I do think EBH did well though, it appears he got boxed in before finding a way through to get his third.

And thanks to the link to the highlights Dim. I'm sorry if I came across as ungrateful or critical to you the other night when commenting on the Étoile de Bessèges clip you'd kindly posted.

TRENDING THREADS