• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question that may sound silly

Aug 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello to all,

I am a french contributor to wikipedia, i am trying at the moment to get the french wikipedia page of Phillipa York changed the same way as the English wikipedia page was after her opened transition.

I would like to know if she is ok with that. I have looked for getting an email where i can ask her opinion about that on ITV's site and i have found nothing.

I was hoping she was a member of this forum to be able to ask her, because i don't want to do anything against her will.

The question is : Should her wikipedia page should be named Robert Millar or Philippa York, regarding to her opinion ? (i have an opinion about it, yes, but i think her opinion is the only one that really matters).