• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

RAAM: This is what I've got -- I'm gonna do it!

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Great stuff... inspiring. Yes, Brodeal, it's not Pro racing - it's a hell of a lot more believable than most of that. Just sad that the first reaction of a 'Senior' Member is to be condescending. Where should this have been posted?

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Designcycle said:
Great stuff... inspiring. Yes, Brodeal, it's not Pro racing - it's a hell of a lot more believable than most of that. Just sad that the first reaction of a 'Senior' Member is to be condescending. Where should this have been posted?

Designcycle,
I think you owe BroDeal an apology. His post was actually refering to the fact the original poster chose to launch this thread in the "professional road racing" forum.

It was I who moved it to the general section of the cafe.

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I thought this was the pro racing forum, not the fred racing forum.

Designcycle doesn't need to apologize...this is a condescending remark...primarily the "fred" part. I'm mostly amazed that a "senior member" doesn't know what a fred is, but whatever. elitism at it's finest. so it was originally posted in the wrong place...whoopeee. Color me underwhelmed given that in the wee bit of time I've spent on this board there are many many instances where this happens w/out condescending remarks. That dude has more soul in his little toe than BroDeal could muster up on any given day. But you know...he wasn't wearing a cool kit right BroDeal? Must be a d-bag. He's certainly not a member of your cool-kid club, but my guess is that he doesn't really care.

TRENDING THREADS