• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Design Challenge

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Eshnar said:
Well if there are enough people interested I can come up with a new challenge :)

That would be really cool, thanks. Hopefully enough people will do it. Gigs, Barmaher and I have ready expressed interest and I imagine Libertine will be up for it too. Mayo might, and a few other race design guys too like Fauniera or Lemon, railxmig and Andrew too and others I've forgotten. I hope, if it happens, Netserk makes a comeback too :)

Re: Re:

The more the merrier.

As I said, the belt will be on the line.

Here is a picture of me with it earlier.

1344630556.jpg

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm up for participating in another challenge, was great fun last time. Though I'd probably need a bit of time to prepare as I'm quite busy at the moment.

Re:

Stromeon said:
I'm up for participating in another challenge, was great fun last time. Though I'd probably need a bit of time to prepare as I'm quite busy at the moment.
Sure, It won't start any time soon. I also have no time at the moment, plus you'll need time to design the race once I announce the concept.

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Eshnar said:
Stromeon said:
Sure, It won't start any time soon. I also have no time at the moment, plus you'll need time to design the race once I announce the concept.
Great! Already hyped :D

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Was a lot of fun keeping track of this last year and this certainly has played a role in getting the Giro I am working on for the Race Design Thread(after the Tour of California of course) going. I think I will try my luck this time as a competitor, should be fun.

TRENDING THREADS