• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ray J BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
I am Ray J's wife Brigid.
Ray j has contacted the administration and tried to explain that he was not the sock-puppet i.e. never posted with a false account. Whoever posted as him really needs to get a life. Why would you want to get someone banned? crazy.
I am posting because there has been no response to the emails Ray has sent the administrators.
Ray asked me if I would do this.
He's not that concerned about the ban [ he's a busy man] its more about not letting the person who got him banned get away with it and letting the administrators know that they can easily be fooled and have been on this occasion.

Brigid.

[url=http://forum.cyclingnews.com/viewtopic.php?p=1947209#p1947209:2lyqgdgm]wasn't [b:2lyqgdgm]me[/b][/url] said:

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

wasn't me said:
Ray j has contacted the administration and tried to explain that he was not the sock-puppet i.e. never posted with a false account. Whoever posted as him really needs to get a life. Why would you want to get someone banned? crazy.
I am posting because there has been no response to the emails Ray has sent the administrators.
Ray asked me if I would do this.
He's not that concerned about the ban [ he's a busy man] its more about not letting the person who got him banned get away with it and letting the administrators know that they can easily be fooled and have been on this occasion.

Brigid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

burning said:
I think I am only guy that finds the nickname much more hilarious
Your not the only one.

Maggie was jealous of bridgid. She tells me last night she got in here and posted for me. I check and sure enough she had.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

RedheadDane said:
Love the fact that this thread hasn't been locked! :D
I agree. If bridgid would have been allowed to stick around for a bit - there was some mileage here.

Everyone should have their significant other post for them here. Every-time someone gets banned they should be allowed to create one sockpuppet to represent the other in their life and can only post here - making a case for why they should be allowed back in. Would be funny.

Re: Re:

Glenn_Wilson said:
RedheadDane said:
Love the fact that this thread hasn't been locked! :D
I agree. If bridgid would have been allowed to stick around for a bit - there was some mileage here.

Everyone should have their significant other post for them here. Every-time someone gets banned they should be allowed to create one sockpuppet to represent the other in their life and can only post here - making a case for why they should be allowed back in. Would be funny.

Now thatis is one hell of a good idea!!! It would be comedy gold :D

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Being banned because someone in the household created another account here isn't that far fetched. My wife lives in Denmark for the sole purpose of being able to post here. Hi honey, I miss u :cry: .

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.