• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

READ THIS! (Posting Violations)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

BANNED
Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Seems like you have disproven your own theory that the group here calls anyone who disagrees with them trolls and wants them banned. No one has called Dim a troll or called for his banning (except maybe aussiecyclefan, and he is a cadel fanboy extremist :D)

He made a couple of posts on it before sucking up again. One daren't disagree for longer than that.

Anyway I'm sick of talking about this - catch you later.

A

Anonymous

Rise Of The Dead said:
It comes down to the fact everybody has an opinion. Opinions have two sides, for & against. That is how the world works. Doping enhances cycling performance & results, Doping doesn't enhance cycling performance & results. 2 & throw.

Do me a favor and don't tell me how the world works...Ok? The fact is some out here, like yourself my friend, are just here to stir things up for attention...ack, you have done it again!:eek:

laura.weislo

Administrator
Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Thread closed!

OK folks, you can't turn a thread about posting violations into a string of flagrant violations.

If you cannot start participating in the forums by following the rules I'll start banning the lot of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS