• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Reasonable year for the French

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
5 wins out of 15 so far isn't bad, and another consolation polka-dot jersey should be on the way. I'm sure they'll not be happy with no GC contender once again though.

Some of the other winners can speak French too.

Still, they could come out of the Tour this year having won more stages than Mark Cavendish ;) And I believe Cav may have done a French GCSE at school.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Four Winds said:
5 wins out of 15 so far isn't bad, and another consolation polka-dot jersey should be on the way. I'm sure they'll not be happy with no GC contender once again though.

Some of the other winners can speak French too.

Still, they could come out of the Tour this year having won more stages than Mark Cavendish ;) And I believe Cav may have done a French GCSE at school.

meh it's not like they were expecting a contender .

TRENDING THREADS