• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Recon Jet: stupid idea backed by dopers

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't know how many of you have seen this. Not sure what angers me more: a) the fact they are selling a device that actively encourages riders to take their eyes off the road to engage with computer content or b) using Hincapie and "I saw nothing" Casey to promote their product. It's unbelievable that companies still look to these d-bags to promote themselves.

Using known dopers to front your product, for me, just reinforces the message of "it's OK to dope as long as you win".

BTW, have you seen any other dopers out there promoting stuff? Would be good to call them out in the Clinic so we know whose products to avoid.

TRENDING THREADS