• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Refugee crisis

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The last 15 years of US interventionism in the Middle East have set that area back a century and caused an inmesurable human catastrophe. And now, as always when it is convenient, the US is retroceding back to isolationism by graciously accepting a measly 2,000 refugees. As German comedian Hagen Rether put it: "Aren't you happy to be on the good side? Every day I wake up and think to myself: Thank god I'm on the good side".

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
A refugee crisis created by war mongers with a never ending quest for power and control and to fill their pockets and then the usual token gesture that means nothing to the millions of innocent people who they have murdered had their lives destroyed in order for a few di5khead's to get rid of a handful of leaders who won't do their bidding. The world is run by insane lunatics and these lunatics tell you that there are terrorists running around Europe trying to kill every one and most of you all believe that sh£t and are happy to believe that all these wars are about terrorists or ISIS you know isis the gang that was funded and trained and supplied with weapons by the US and its buddys one of which is the Saudis who chop off more heads than isis but the US are ok with that .....lunatics all of them and you if you fall for the Bull sh$$