• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
can the admin please allow us to good or bad rep posts? i know it should be possible on a message board like this one, i've seen it on other ones (with other topics but same programming or whatever it's called. not a geek you see.)

anyhoo

the reppage is seriously good fun :cool: :)

workingclasshero said:
can the admin please allow us to good or bad rep posts? i know it should be possible on a message board like this one, i've seen it on other ones (with other topics but same programming or whatever it's called. not a geek you see.)

anyhoo

the reppage is seriously good fun :cool: :)

It has to be built into the software, which I don't think it is. You can rate entire threads, and that shows up as a number of stars to the right of the thread title.

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
forty four said:
yeah that can be useful considering the internet and the un-punishable bad behavior that goes on.

haha nice one

it is only meant as a bit of fun

especially when you can rep someone anonymously you can get some good laughs from it :D

Mar 15, 2009
www.frameforum.org
careful....

workingclasshero said:
haha nice one

it is only meant as a bit of fun

especially when you can rep someone anonymously you can get some good laughs from it

Be careful what you wish for....
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif