• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Replica kit

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know what's the biggest size team jerseys you can get. I've seen size 8. Can you get bigger. Obviously not for me... Just looking to erm find out for a large ahem friend of mine.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
How many posts before obligatory picture of Fat Lampre Man?

It was the first which crossed my mind, but I see Big G is working on the issue.

ETA: here, let me help you:

medium_fat%20cyclist.jpg

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Notso Swift said:
Bigger than size 8 means you shouldn't be wearing lycra
(Actually bigger than 5...)

Ah we're only talking maybe a 10. He's got large chest muscles that need to be catered for.

Radioshack - brilliant

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Take a tape measure to a good dealer and DON'T buy online.One firm's 8 is another firm's 5.Replicas made in the East ("Foreign,round eyed devils want little numbers sewn inside neck of jersey.") can be really crazy with size 4 being bigger than size 8. Santini come up small as do most Italian items.Belgian makes come up larger.
What I'm TRYING to say is buying a Jersey without measuring both you and the jesey is not a good idea unless Arnold Schwarzenegger and Wee Georgie Wood have not been catered for on next Christmas' gift list!

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
galaxy1 said:
look at american kit such as nike or cannondale - XL there is roughly the same as XXXL (7) or XXXXL(8) in santini.

So an American S would be an XL for the rest of the world? What do fit people wear - XXXXS(8)?

TRENDING THREADS