• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Report cards

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi

nice series of features. Could I suggest that you put them somewhere all together? I am not sure I caught all of them as during winter I do not visit everyday.

Thanks

Pat

I too enjoy the 'report cards' but can you please give them an actual grade? It's somewhat annoying when you call it a 'report card' and you don't end up giving them a grade. I know that different writers write on different teams and some writers are notoriously easy graders but if you don't want to give the teams actual grades then just call it a 'Team Recap or Team Report'.

If a team has more than one cyclist fail a doping test then that team should get a failing grade for the year.

As for the suggestion above - Maybe pin a thread for the month of December in the road section with a link to all the articles.