• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Research on Belief in God

Page 108 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: pm

ebandit said:
for some time i have been asking god.......what thoughts they would wish

to express on this platform........so far.....no response

maybe? i should pm irondan/maxiton

Mark L

Off topic, but how come on CN Forums the word ' express ' always automatically has a link to that random website?
(Now I am wondering whether the express I wrote before - and now - will be underlined....)

You do not know that the world is 6.5 billion years old, you are assuming that. It's funny you talk about these different things that you know, but you can't bring evidence. You mentioned various studies and charts of anthropological remains. Please point me to a link, because I have seen and read some, but it was all pure speculation....none of it was sound science. Could you send give me a link? More could be said....:) gotta go for now.
You are assuming the world isn't 6.5 billion years old. We know it is.

TRENDING THREADS