• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

resetting my password?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I get instructions to reset my password and I will get a temporary one so I can go to my profile and reset my random generated password. problem is I don't know the random password and I cannot copy it to reset the random password to my chosen one. So this could be hard to do.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
It did finally work but after several attempts. last time through I went a different page when I clicked the same link and things started to work after that

bonnyc

Administrator
Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi irondan,

Yes, everyone had to reset their password - it was a necessary step in our move from VBulletin to phpBB. If anyone is having problems re-setting their password, I will investigate this tomorrow (Monday 16th March) when I am back in the office. I will work through all the queries on the the feedback form as fast as possible.

TRENDING THREADS