• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Results format

As long as there is a bunch of white space right of the results, a change I would like to see for stage races is putting the day's results and the GC side by side. Same thing for the day's points and the current points standings. It seems like when checking results I always look at the day's times and then scroll down to the GC to see the effect of the day's times..then somtimes back up and repeat.

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
As long as there is a bunch of white space right of the results, a change I would like to see for stage races is putting the day's results and the GC side by side.

This was actually tested during an early phase. Unfortunately the rider names, with country code and team name, made it slightly too wide to put two lots next to one another and as a result we weren't able to do it.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
laurentiu46 said:
When will the full results display be ready?
I hate seeing only the top 10 of each classification,please fix this problem.;)

It is ready now. Visit a results page - if it's still not working, clear your broser cache and refresh the page.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Greg Johnson said:
It is ready now. Visit a results page - if it's still not working, clear your broser cache and refresh the page.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Aah, that is much better. Thanks.
BTW: isn't the report much shorter than it used to be?

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Still, 10th place in all results is marked as "1" not "10".

Clicking to get all results in placings just one digit wide. Even places 100 through 109 are marked as "1".

Seems to me that the column width need increasing.

There are many posts about this with no correction yet.

TRENDING THREADS