• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Riders and Proof you could win Clean list

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
blackcat said:
thanks for deigning is with your esteemed presence DQ. I thought you may have offered

50. Michael Barry

*doping started post-retirement. Dede told me.

Good one.

Just making sure we include the significant players post O2 vector doping.

Virenque in many ways represents a proxy Patient 0. He stopped doping on his way to his record number of polka dots long before everyone else got religion in 2006.

Dave.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
observer said:
Already past 50 and nobody has mentioned

51. Michael Rogers

even after testing positive he is still clean, and then has some impressive clean wins in GTs
no no, he does not qualify. (that is not NB a double negative, it is a pleonasm for affect) there is another list, Rogers qualifies for the Teflon Dopers list. NASA teflon list. pre: Columbia disaster. That was Bob Stapelton's fault. No brother's keeper genesis 8: Bob will neglect Bill and as such be slain.

Mauro Gianetti said Mexican Beef not counted for clen. only perfluorcarbons.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
D-Queued said:
Good one.

Just making sure we include the significant players post O2 vector doping.

Virenque in many ways represents a proxy Patient 0. He stopped doping on his way to his record number of polka dots long before everyone else got religion in 2006.

Dave.
no. think patient 0 was

52. Yaroslav Popovych

who conflated the Republic of Iberia with Tenerife for out of season dope testing and he ate some fruit bat testes which are supposed to be a delicacy but also can carry disease and latent ebola so Popo was number 1 case and dormant carrier of ebola from Iberia, but in positive knews WADA and UCI never sent any testers for Popo which now Froome-dawg and the WHO now blame them for the spread of Ebola across the African continent

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
53. Luigi. I mean Cancellara.

You can't get more cleans than 2010 Flanders, PR Double. When you know the most logical explanation for the performance is there is a motor in the bike we have achieved full genius.

ralphbert said:
53. Luigi. I mean Cancellara.

You can't get more cleans than 2010 Flanders, PR Double. When you know the most logical explanation for the performance is there is a motor in the bike we have achieved full genius.

Careful. The Clinic likes motors in bicycles.

Either, there can't be any dope, so there must be a motor. Or, we don't believe the 'our team doesn't dope' stuff and makes up a motor with every bicycle crash.

Dave.

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
55. Christope Bassons
could not get results even when juiced up like everyone else. As lance confirmed: "we all did it". Perfect cover up afterwards though.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
58. Jamie Burrow

record of Plateau de Beille as an espoir. bread and water. but it was sour dough crusty bread.
pro career crashed like MH17 cos of those nasty doping ruskies and he was only on sour dough

del1962 said:
57 That great Australian super hero Stuey, because he only doped once, which is also proof the tests work

59 Johan Museeuw

On two counts:

He almost rode his entire career clean: "not been completely honest in my last year as a pro, as I wanted to end my career in style"

And, he was proof of Lance's donkey-to-race-horse Ferrari bonus as Lance used to finish near Museeuw on Tour stages before dropping out altogether.

Dave.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
hair plugs doping tho.

caveat needed.

testo
alpha reductase inhibitor androgen propecia finasteride

museeuw.bmp

blackcat said:
58. Jamie Burrow

record of Plateau de Beille as an espoir. bread and water. but it was sour dough crusty bread.
pro career crashed like MH17 cos of those nasty doping ruskies and he was only on sour dough

aka the second coming of Stephen Swart. Signed by Postal but would not conform so out of the sport with ya. Speaking of ruskies, how about a shout out to that poor fellow robbed of more of his well deserved top step podium glory by Heras & Killer. Forced out of the sport like that Garmin fellow who tried to keep up with them dopers and ended up with a bad case of chronic fatigue:

61. Denny Menchov

62. Christian Van De Velde

Once upon a time on USPS there was this kid who wasn't allowed to play with the big boy toys.

At training camp, he up and went and beat Lance in a TT.

This was so humiliating, including that it was done without hot sauce, that Johan 'the eye' Bruyneel had to falsify his time.

Now that is proof you could even beat a doped Lance while clean.

Dave.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
D-Queued said:
62. Christian Van De Velde

Once upon a time on USPS there was this kid who wasn't allowed to play with the big boy toys.

At training camp, he up and went and beat Lance in a TT.

This was so humiliating, including that it was done without hot sauce, that Johan 'the eye' Bruyneel had to falsify his time.

Now that is proof you could even beat a doped Lance while clean.

Dave.
it was a meta beating. his lactic numbers were better innit? and JV told us all about this when he was leader in about 2008 Tour where CvdV and Millar had really fuzzy blood numbers in the health tests so they got target tested this after their pre-tour camp in st moritz then some Saunier guys got busted for the myocera at the TdF. Think one was Cobo and Piepoli and Ricco.

no one finds Ricco positive. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...draw-Tour-France-Ricco-fails-doping-test.html

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
blackcat said:
JV told us all about this when he was leader in about 2008 Tour where CvdV and Millar had really fuzzy blood numbers in the health tests so they got target tested this after their pre-tour camp in st moritz then some Saunier guys got busted for the myocera at the TdF. Think one was Cobo and Piepoli and Ricco.

CVV: Yesterday I had really great legs. It was a risky move, but I just went for it. Only Piepoli could come with me and he’s one of the best climbers in the world. :eek:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2008/07/news/road/a-conversation-with-christian-vande-velde-vande-velde-the-strongest-ive-ever-felt_79861

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/cycling/2009-01-26-piepoli-doping_N.htm :)

Hello, didn't know where to post some links, so am asking this question here. Please forgive the irrelevance wrt the thread's topic. :)

There's a 'General News' thread in the Pro Road Cycling forum. I'm not seeing the references to the Marco Pantani possible homicide investigation. Where's the best place for those links? Here in the Clinic??? It's News, I don't want to start a discussion thread.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Microchip said:
Hello, didn't know where to post some links, so am asking this question here. Please forgive the irrelevance wrt the thread's topic. :)

There's a 'General News' thread in the Pro Road Cycling forum. I'm not seeing the references to the Marco Pantani possible homicide investigation. Where's the best place for those links? Here in the Clinic??? It's News, I don't want to start a discussion thread.

here?

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=21873&highlight=Marco+Pantani

TRENDING THREADS