• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Riding Etiquette - When To Go

Reminds me of a story about norwegian Knut Knudsen (i think it was him) during a world championship in the 70s where he really had to go. He ended up going in his cycling hat during a downhill part and all seemed to be fine until he threw his cap away at the side of the road and some spectators quickly ran for the hat to get a souvenir not knowing the surprise that awaited them...

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
reminds of this scenario. Paris Roubaix 2007 or 2006? Don't remember?

boonen.jpg

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Didn't Greg LeMond have some kind of stomach virus where he had to relieve himself on the bike? I think that was during the 1990 TDF just in time for a critical mountain stage. He won because nobody wanted to follow him after he shat himself.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
2002 Roubaix there is some hilarious footage of Boonen whipping out his "little buddy" in a effort to relieve himself in the middle of a pace line. Rookie mistake, move to the back of the line next time Tommeke!!!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
How could someone be this idiotic? I thought she was talking about peeing until the other poster said she crapped herself. Does she have any working braincells?

TRENDING THREADS