• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ridley Damocles

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

So I was considering a Wilier Imperiale at one point but just test road a Ridely Excaliber. For my personal riding style and wat I like in a bike the Ridley was 1000 times the bike the Wilier is. The shop didn't have a Damocles that I could try as that is the fram I am more interested in.

Im just wondering what anyone out there who is riding a Damocles ISP thinks about it good and bad?

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Campione1 said:
Hi All,

So I was considering a Wilier Imperiale at one point but just test road a Ridely Excaliber. For my personal riding style and wat I like in a bike the Ridley was 1000 times the bike the Wilier is. The shop didn't have a Damocles that I could try as that is the fram I am more interested in.

Im just wondering what anyone out there who is riding a Damocles ISP thinks about it good and bad?

I love mine. Best carbon roadie I've had. Good compromise between stiffness, handling and comfort.
No complaints. Too bad the rider is below average.

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks TexPat,

I Went ahead and bought the Damocles ISP in a medium black very cool looking frame and If the ride is about the same as the Excalibur should be a blast to ride.

Will post pics when it's built up Going with Campy Record and possibly Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL's for wheels.