• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rough Attempt at an All-Time Ranking

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I must say I find this thread very interesting. Chapeau to you @Pantani_lives !!
However, don't you think, you praised podium places a little bit too high? A win should give (at least) 4x times more than a second place and I wouldn't count second places or third places in stages. But this is just my opinion.
Thanks. Opinions are divided about the value of places of honor. I don't count podium places in stages. However podium places in major races are worth something, so the "eternal seconds" sometimes do quite well in a list like this.

Reactions: Kaptain Kool