• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rubiera the lone voice crying out in the desert...

Rubiera is the worst kind. He has always been an unapologetic defender of Armstrong and all things doping. Obviously he hasn't changed. Total scum, and the reason that doping still exists and sponsors are leaving the sport.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I dont think he was defending Armstrong. He's telling the truth. LAnce was the best of the dopers...
As a matter of fact he is keeping it real..calling out all these "New Doping Crusaders" like M. Barry, Levi etc.
They are the worst kind because they are purely self serving and that is exactly what Rubiera is saying. All these guys saying this and that now..
sorry its a bit late. They all had their time to come clean and only do so now because they have NO choice.
They left Floyd twisting in the wind and now all of a sudden want to change cycling..please. There will be no change unless the UCI goes.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Well I guess it would be hard to see if you have a blood bag hanging directly by you and there's a doctor in the way, then the other 8 blood bags, I could see how he would have trouble seeing Lance in there.

Toeing the line, its not like he will really have any consequences and stepping off the plank though will probably affect him more at this point.

SgtShultz.png

Jan 17, 2010
www.lachance.me
I like the give back idea for dopers.

“They are trying to pay for what they have done with a six-month suspension when others have had to have a two-year ban. If they are so sorry about what they have done and want to save cycling, they ought to give the money they’ve earned to the grassroots of the sport,” said the Spaniard.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
dolophonic said:
I dont think he was defending Armstrong. He's telling the truth. LAnce was the best of the dopers...
As a matter of fact he is keeping it real..calling out all these "New Doping Crusaders" like M. Barry, Levi etc.
They are the worst kind because they are purely self serving and that is exactly what Rubiera is saying. All these guys saying this and that now..
sorry its a bit late. They all had their time to come clean and only do so now because they have NO choice.
They left Floyd twisting in the wind and now all of a sudden want to change cycling..please. There will be no change unless the UCI goes.

+1. LA was a kingpin doper and should suffer the consequences. Barry, CVV, Levi, Danielson,...the whole lot of them are PUNKS. They doped, shed alligator tears, claimed they were "bullied", and now will rest up with a 6 month suspension. Throw them all out of cycling. No amnesty and only lifetime bans for the criminals. Same for you, Vaughters. Do the crime, serve the time.

TRENDING THREADS