• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rund um den Finanzplatz Eschborn-Frankfurt 01/05 (1.HC)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ruudz0r said:
Who is riding in the group behind?

I see on the ticker that there are only 30-40 riders left in the group behind the 3 leaders.

All important sprinters still there (Greipel, Degenkolb, Ciolek etc?)

I would write it, they however don´t show it!! :mad::mad:

I guess Omega and Lotto.

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
seems like it was a great race. spilak is a beast this season

Totally agree.

I kept fingers crossed for him, and being the rider he is, one has to say just "Thank you" for starting here three days after Romandie, taking it seriously, and keeping so calm on the last meters. Great edition, even greater winner.

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Fantastic race, fantastic finale. :cool:

German commentators sucked like always. They were talking for hours about Moser not beeing a factor in this race. :rolleyes:

Lasse Norman Hansen (Blue Water) won the u23 version earlier today in a 3-man sprint against Valgren (Team Cult) and Werda (Team Stölting). Herklotz was 4th.

Results so far:

1 Lasse Normann Hansen - Blue Water Cycling
2 Michael Valgren Andersen - Team Cult Energy
3 Maximilian Werda -Team Stölting
4 Silvio Herklotz - Team Stölting 0.05
5 Aske Louring Vorre - Blue Water Cycling 0.19
6 Rasmus Sterebo - Team Cult Energy 0.21

TRENDING THREADS